Friday, October 20, 2017

Jump Start the Holidays with Hero Arts

Hello everyone,

Today we are hopping to celebrate all things fall and winter - and to rev up your holiday cardmaking motors! We are also joining Lea Lawson during her month-long Crafty Comeback Party. Lea is an amazing designer, and we are thrilled to support her! Tune into her blog every day this month - she began the party on October 7, and there have been many beautiful cards and fabulous giveaways along the way!  To make this party extra fun, we invited along the fabulously talented team at A Blog Named Hero! Lots of inspiration on this hop today.

Prize: We will be giving away a $25 gift certificate, randomly chosen from all of the comments left at every stop along the blog hop. To enter, leave a comment on any of the blogs by Friday, November 10 at 11:59 pst, and the winner will be announced on Lea Lawson's blog the on Sunday, November 12. 


For my card I used the postage stamp nesting dies and cut out a piece of red card stock. I then stamped the tree with Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder and I did the same with the sentiment. 





I then added a chibitronic light to the back and used foam tape to pop it up.  I took a white card base and added Versamark to the sides and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder to tie in the gold star at the top of the tree.  I then lined it up with the light and removed all the backing from the foam tape and added it to the card base.  To finish off my card I added red stickles to tree.  





Here is a list of the hop.  Hope you'll join us along the way!

59 comments:

  1. Love your design your card is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red and gold color combo is so classic Christmas. This idea would be so easy for mass producing . Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Looks so clean and simple... (not that it is simple)... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is very elegant! Love the gorgeous red & gold together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh...this is so festive & beautiful! I LOVE the gold edge!!

    Thank you so much for being part of my crafty comeback party - I appreciate it SO much!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH I so love this! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful--I like the gold embossing and that it lights up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a wonderful, very festive Christmas tree !

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful tree. Lovely color choices as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That card is simple and perfect! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stunning!! I love the classic combo of white, red and gold. The addition of the chibi light is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card, especially that it lights up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the simple, yet elegant design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! How I love white and red together... it just shouts CHRISTMAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very festive and beautiful. I bet it looks really awesome when the light comes on.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the boldness of this card. That tree is fantastic. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lighted tree on your card! Wow, wonderful and so special for the recipient. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the light idea on your card. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. I just received my Hero Arts Postage Stamp dies.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love your tree! The addition of the chibronics light makes it even cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the gold edging, very classy touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this! How fun to have a light-up tree!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG! I love the red and gold combination! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Darling light up card! Love that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card! It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fun card! I've not tried the Chibitronics yet but surely must!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a gorgeous card! I love the gold frame!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the way the tree looks embossed in white on the red!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your card is beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  33. The holidays are coming with this card! Love the postage die as a background. I haven't tried the little lights yet, but this cute tree is a perfect place to use the light.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love that tree stamp, so pretty! I haven't been brave enough to try the Chibi lights but a special Christmas card is the best time to try, right? Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your card and the beautiful details you have put in.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your card is so beautiful! I think red and gold are a perfect combination for Christmas cards, and the white embossed tree is stunning against them. I wish I could see this card in person to get the full effect of the light, but even online, the card looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful card! I love the red and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful card thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the red and gold together--and how creative to give your tree a light up star!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very elegant and beautiful card. The color combo looks so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the classic red, white, and gold...with the added fun touch of the light up feature!! Genius.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete