Wednesday, August 13, 2014

OCC Day 5 & 6

Hello everyone,

Today I have a card for Day 6 and I was inspired by Debbie's card.  Since I don't have the stamp set they use in class, I improvised.



I had a piece of wood paper ( think that's what it is) that came in one of the Simon Says Stamp card kid so I thought I would use that to stamp on.  It wasn't the best thing to heat emboss as the wood did buckle a bit.  I used my copics to colour in the leaves of the Lawn Fawn Botanicals stamp set.  I die cut the hello out of a second piece of wood paper that I was using as a test and coloured that with my copics as well to darken it so there would be a contrast and would be seen.  t used the Lawn Fawn stitched journaling die but I did some partial die cutting as I made the wood panel thinner than the actual die.   The patterned paper is also from a CK from Simon (apologize I don't have the month as I take the kits apart as soon as they come in) and used the Lawn Fawn sequins from Into the Woods as well as May Arts twine that also came in a kit.


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling die
Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals
SSSCK - wood paper, May Arts twine & patterned paper
Ranger White embossing powder
SSS small Hello die
Lawn Fawn Into the Woods sequins



Thanks for stopping by!

See you soon with another card

Coralynn :)






No comments:

Post a Comment