Saturday, July 27, 2013

SCC2 Spolight on You 3

Hello everyone,

                 On Saturday's during the Summer Card Camp 2 they would do a spotlight on a few cards that caught their eyes throughout the week.

                Well today they featured TWO of my cards I did this week.  I was surprised to say the least!

Here are the ones they had;




I want to thank everyone who dropped by my blog to have a look at my cards and for all of those who took the time to write something nice.

I had a wonderful time as this was my very first online card class and it was awesome.  I can't wait for the next one to come along!!

Have a wonderful day and see you all on Monday for the last day and winners from the class!!


Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed day!

Coralynn :)




4 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful! Looking forward to seeing you in the next class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean and I look forward to see you there as well!

      Delete
  2. I'm not taking the class, but some friends are and they linked me to your blog. LOVE these cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool is that, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment!

      Delete