Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lawn Fawn cards

Hi everyone!

I have to say that I am tickled with my Lawn Fawn order that I placed.  For one it came in just over a week (being in Canada it takes over 2 +) and they send with my order the cutes little stamp and thank you card and a few extra 6x6 pieces of paper!




Here are a few little cards I did with the sets that I ordered.  These are little 3x3 cards that I got out of the $1.50 bin at Michaels that I like to have on hand for those spur-of-the-moments that need a card

I used the Critters on the farm stamp set for the first two cards and I coloured them in with my copics.



For this card I used the "Our Friendship Grows" stamp set and again coloured it in with my copics.  




...and this is the result of thinking it needed just a little something and then it drops down onto my ink pad!! Grrrr!!!! 


Thanks for stopping by!

Coralynn  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment