Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stenciled - Day 2

Hi everyone,

Today (really yesterday) in class we are using stencils in a bit of a different way.   We used it by scribbling inside the stencil as a different technique.  Here is the card I did using the technique.


I used on of SSS striped stencils and I took a few pinks and reds and I did lines as the background.  I cut out a heart with my Silhouette and popped it up.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the card as well as on the heart so that I would have the full image showing.  Then to tie in the heart I did the dash lines.  Unfortunately I didn't think of it until after I put it on the card!





Thanks for stopping by, see you tomorrow!

Coralynn :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you layered the sentiment! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pencil technique looks great as a background to the heart!

    ReplyDelete