Saturday, November 7, 2015

AAA Cards Challenge - Game #52 Thanks / Thanksgiving


Hello everyone,

I'm black playing along with Game 52 over on the AAA Cards Challenge blog.  




The theme for this game is Thanksgiving or being thankful.  I have lots to be thankful for including wonderful family and friends.

Using a stitched rectangle die I cut out the front panel from white card stock.  I then used some pieces from a chevron full panel die used foam tape to pop them up then coloured some in with my copics. 



I cut out three "Thanks" dies from black card stock, glued them together to make it like a chipboard piece and glued it down directly onto the card.  I figured the card had enough dimension.


Be sure to head over to the challenge, we would love to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!

Coralynn   :)



5 comments:

  1. I love the CAS and modern look of this card - those splashes of Autumn colours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Striking, elegant and so fabulous Coralynn. Love it! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Striking, elegant and so fabulous Coralynn. Love it! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coralynn, this is so gorgeous. Very clean and crisp. Love the white on white, the splash of clay and the black die cut sentiment. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete