Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Thankful

Hello everyone,

I'm here with another fall card for you and I'm joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, anything goes.

I have to admit that this panel was on my desk for a couple of weeks as I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do with it.  But I had a few die cuts sitting in a dish and for some reason it just hit me with what I was going to do.

So for my card I used the You Matter background stamp and stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed it with pearl embossing power in an orange colour.  I then took some Ripe Persimmon distress ink and inked up the sides and a little towards the middle.



I had some metallic thread that I got from my local dollar store and added it to the back of the leave with a glue dot.  The more I was trying to get it to adhered to the leaf the more I realized that it was not really thread but more like tinsel.  It is very fine and adds just a right amount of interest to the card.  I then added the leaf to the panel.  


I used the Thankful die from SSS and cut it out of ivory card stock and added it to the card with some  liquid glue.  To finish off the card I used some sequins from Lucy's Little Things in Fallen Leaves colour and called it done.


I'm here with another fall card for you and I'm joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, anything goes.



Thanks so much for stopping by, see you again soon.

Coralynn  :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Coralynn! I love the background stamp, it's just perfect for this card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete