Sunday, June 11, 2017

AAA Cards Game 92 - Resist Technique


Hello everyone,

I just have to say thank you for all your support for our Birthday Bash Bloghop.  Our hearts are full with all of your lovely comments you took the time to share and your wonderful cards you took the time to link up.


Now on to our next game. AAA Cards Game 92 - Resist.  

I started by heat embossing the sentiment with white embossing powder on to a piece of bristol card stock cut to an A2 sized card panel.  




I then took my Zig clean colour brush markers and did a blue gradient and then I took an aqua brush and blended the colours in. I then added the enamel dots to finish off the card.  








Our amazing sponsor is Happy Little Stampers and they are giving away a $20 gift certificate


Thanks for stoping by, see you again soon!

Coralynn  :)


8 comments:

  1. Adore this card! The colours are so intense and practically jump off the card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, couldn't be more cas if you tried ;-) super card for any father, well done! Looking forward to working with you on the AAA DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pop of brilliance Coralynn! Those colours are fab and really pack a punch with the bold white sentiment and card base. Simply gorgeous CAS design and I'm totally inspired. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card so much - the bold blues are so very eye-catching and the enamel dots are perfect. This is just the sort of card that my dad would love - I may just have to CASE it for Father's Day next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just perfectly CAS ! Love your take !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love your style! Looking forward to work with you at the AAA DT! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete