Monday, May 16, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #10

Hello everyone! 

I'm here with the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #10 with Stamping Smiles designs.  



My choice is:  Chevron-Ombre-Vellum


As soon as I say the choices for this challenge I knew exactly what I was going to do.

I took my BG11, BG13 & BG18 and created an ombre effect on a piece of vellum.  I then cut it out with the SSS chevron die and adhered it to my card base.  I found a jar of Ranger Glue and Seal in matte finish at my local craft store and found that it doesn't show up on vellum.  So that's what I used for this card.


I had banner in my stash that I cut out of white card stock and stamped the sentiment in MFT's black liquorice hybrid ink and added it to directly to the card.  I then used my BG18 marker to colour a piece of scrap card stock and cut out the wishing die from SSS. 


Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon.

Coralynn  :)

Supplies:


5 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! I love that you created the ombre with Copics!! It looks so pretty on the vellum. Wonderful design. Thanks for playing Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

    Nora Noll
    Stamping Smiles Design
    Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
    Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graphic and fabulous, Coralynn ... love the cool ombré monochrome ... the softness of the vellum and the scripty sentiment is such a great contrast to the geometric panel! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much Anita! Your comments are always wonderful to read. xx

      Delete
  3. Wowzer--what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete